Il existe une traduction [fr] de cette page
What is Twitter Follow Helper?
Twitter Follow Helper is a Greasemonkey userscript / Chrome extension tool designed to help you to decide wether or not you should follow someone on Twitter. On any profile page, the script will add some informations about the activity of the person you're looking at :
- Does the tweepl follows you? > yes or no
provided by asking to the (unfortunately new twitter already uses API for telling if you follow the tweepl so can't use again)
- Social Graph Convergence? > in % and how many
common followers, friends and connectors you have.
provided by asking twtrfrnd. The % is a forged indicator from common followers and friend. Consider that under 1% is low, under 5% is emerging, and more than 10% is much. I will post about the method when i got time...
- What's the @replies rate? > in %
provided by asking to FollowCost API.
- Does the tweepl like to star items?
> items s/he starred and was starred provided by askingFavStar . Note that if the tweepl doesn't use Favstar, you wont be able to know how many times their tweet were starred.not more maintained since it was not accurate...
- How many tweets does the tweepl post? > recent tweets a day and mΣ value. All time mΣ value also.
provided by asking to FollowCost API (yes again. But in the same time you know ;-). Value is displayed in milliscoble. Consider that under 100 is low, over 500 is enough and over 1000 is (too?) much
- What's the tweepl Grader score?
> in %. provided by asking toTwitter Grader .not more maintained (everybody has a 80% score, so it's not signifiant)
- What's the tweepl Klout score? > in % an influence indicator and a type class for the tweepl
provided by asking to Klout. Consider that over 25 is average and over 40 is strong. Type is suspended since Klout API doesn't throw it...
- What's the tweepl Search score? > in mentions a day.
provided by asking to Twitter API. Counting how often @tweepl is mentionned in recent tweets.
- Who does the tweepl like? > a list of tweeples that are replied, retweeted by the tweepl. Useful to find other friends...
provided by asking to AutoFF API. 10 or less tweeples, first 3 are displayed, and others when you hover...
Download and install
Please note this script will always be under "developement". It might be a bit buggy. Feel free to tell me behind and be patient, i have a family, some friends and a job that are more important than this script for me.
You can install this script as any Greasemonkey userscript : click on this script link and agree with install terms. The script is hosted on userscripts which is a huge script repository for Greasemonkey. You can also browse the code there... the script will probably be updated from time to time. But with the magic of GM Script Update Control the script should prompt you about any update.
The script used to work through tampermonkey. However, it has become more and more tricky to maintain dual compatibility with firefox. So you can know access all functionality with Twitter Follow Helper extension
If you have some old dusty coins, you can put them in my moneybox. It's a good way to tell me you like this.
About this script
As I'm using Twitter like a human being, not using any bot to parse my timeline or follow anybody and trying to keep conversational, it was very difficult for me to decide whether or not i should follow someone : Following anybody is the best way to collapse under timeline stupid overload.
There are lot of tools all over the internet giving you some good stats on any account. But you can't visit them each time you are about following someone.
Twitter Follow Helper was born.
- version 0.6 
- adapted to new new twitter style and code (many bug fix and code rewrite)
- removed favstar and twitter grader as they were pointless
- first chrome extension version released
- version 0.5b  bug fixes after updates on Twitter and Favstar profile pages
- version 0.5  integrating new twitter ui and minor fixes
- version 0.3  minor fixes and added
- is the tweepl influent and how? (Klout score and type)
- who does the tweepl like? (via autoFF)
- version 0.2b  minor fixes
- version 0.2  first release
- is the tweepl following you?
- is s/he in your current network? (Social Graph Score via twtrfrnd)
- is s/he conversationale (@replies rate)? (via FollowCost)
- does s/he like to star items? (via FavStar)
- is s/he a big poster? (via FollowCost)
- is s/he a graduated tweepl? (via Twitter Grader)
- is s/he mentioned in tweets? (via Twitter API)