Some daily reading (mostly in french)
If that's too much feeds for your reader, inoreader helps me creating a mix of all :
web review + public bookmarks + AirCarnet + various
Sylvain mixed fruits [rss] And even if you don't like rss feeds, most of this is sent through social networks
What I'm working on
Please feel free to contact me about any of these subjects.
- spatial planning, land and territories management,
- transportation, urban-planning,
- geomatics, mapping and geographical information system, analysis for planning,
At homeI used to code some time. GreaseMonkey userscripts :
Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon > Phnom Penh > Vientiane > Phnom Penh > Chuzelles > Saint-Priest > Neuville-sur-Saône > Lyon 9 > Lyon 9 > Lyon 8 > Vaulx-en-Velin > Calvisson > Alès > Bangui > Montpellier > Lamalou-les-Bains > Montpellier > Evreux > Louviers...
I worked there
- Since 2007 : Rouen, Haute-Normandie, France
DREAL HN : Land planning and knowledge management
- 2000 to 2007 : Rouen, Seine-Maritime, France
DDE 76 : Transportation usage et Geographic Informations Systems
- 1997 to 2000 : Evreux, Eure, France
DDE 27 : Construction and maintenance of structures
- 1996 : Montpellier, Hérault, France
EAI : national service (and believe it or not i did actually some works there)
- 1996 Bangui, République Centrafricaine
Bangui City Hall: Urban projects
- 1995 and 1996 : Alès, Gard, France
DDE 30 : Alès road bypass and Sainte-Cécile dam
- 1995 : Nîmes, Gard, France
DDE 30 : Bridge over le Vidourle in Sommières
I taught thereI used to teach about various subject
- 2009 : Knowledge management
Le Havre University - pro degreeGADDT
- 2007 - 2008 : Land Planning, history and implementation
Rouen University - master 2 Land Development and local policies
- 2005 - 2007 : Land planning and noise management
Le Havre University - master MSDT
I learned thereFor those who are'nt on Copains d'Avant...
- 1992 to 1995 : Lyon and Vaulx en Velin, France - Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat
- 1990 to 1992 : Lyon, 8ème ar., France - Classes Prépa, Lycée Lamartinière Monplaisir
- 1987 to 1990 : Lyon, 9ème ar., France - Lycée Jean Perrin
- 1983 to 1987 : Lyon, 9ème ar., France - Collège Jean Perrin
- I also attend school in Lyon (Saint-Rambert), Neuville sur Saône, Saint-Priest et Phnom Penh, but it's far from now...
Because even if they are very comfortable (that's also why I widely use them), services provided "for free" to represent you on the internet do have many flaws:
- your data belong to them. Even if they swear otherwise, the terms and conditions governing these services do not guarantee their safety, or your ability to recover, or the use that will be made "to the end"
- smile, you're being spied on. Pretext to offer a better service, fight against terrorism and to offer you tailored ads, these services pistent you and your guests and friends.
- they want everything and everyone. They centralize, redeem, so much so that escaping is almost impossible. Create a competing service becomes impossible, be independent means be excluded. And when they decide to close ... ... Too bad for you.
A personal homepage hosted by you on a server that you can access is the first step towards a bit of freedom and independence to better control of your digital identity...